Friday, October 8, 2010

No. 032: Nidoran

Wait, didn't I do this one already?

No, this is a totally different pokemon. Totally not like another pokemon that I talked about 3 days ago.

The sarcasm is so thick over here, you can put it on a plate and carve it up for thanksgiving.

Nidoran is only disinguished by comically large ears, buck teeth, and a name that can be a girls' name as well.

Actually, putting it that way, Nidoran sounds like an awkward middle schooler.

I hate those guys.

Overall: 3/10

2 comments:

  1. :D

    Actually he and Nidoran(female) are the first pokemon with gender-differences...
    *gets kicked out of the comment section*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ._. and here I thought his buck teeth were part of his claws. ;^; I'm just gonna camly go back to my delusion.

    ReplyDelete