Monday, October 18, 2010

No. 038: Ninetales

Okay, I totally did not know it wasn't spelled "Ninetails" until today

Ninetales is a fire pokemon, but isn't red. This is unordinary, but not random, because it's white, like white-hot fire, see?

One thing is, is that the dex entry on Ninetales always mentions how it curses people who touch its tails for like 20 years or something. That's pretty harsh. Could you possibly cut some accidental tail-touching a little slack here, Ninetales?

becase, with nine fluffy tails, it would be pretty damn nice if I had a ninetales to just use the tails to snuggle all up and fall asleep. that's a premium amount of coziness we're talking about.

Overall: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know. My favorite Pokémon EVER.

    Totally agree about the tail cuddling thing though. But I'd much rather BE a Ninetales than just cuddle one. Valid points you bring up though. However, the nine tailed fox is a figure of Japanese mythology, so it pops up a lot. Not just a Naruto/Pokémon parallel.

    -Jena :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my mom make me a Ninetales cake for my ninth or somethingth birthday, no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Ninetales is hot...and ghostly.
    Why isnt it part Ghoost-type?
    Why gamefrak why?

    ReplyDelete