Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No. 035: Clefairy

Some people probably like Clefairy.

I am not one of those people.

Clefairy is a big pink turd. It is a cocky piece of shit, using metronome, and being all, "lol i dunno did i do dat lol" when something stupid happens. It claims that all pokemon came from space, which is kind of a mind-melter, and I guess that's worth something, but no.

I say NO to Clefairy, because it was obviously created merely to appeal to the "kyaa kawaiiiiii" demographic, which personally gives me heartburn.

Introducing the possibility of pokemon being aliens is the only thing saving Clefairy.

Overall: 2/10

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you didn't know, Clefairy was originally going to be the mascot of Pokémon, but Pikachu was just too popular for it. Pokémon would be very different if Clefairy was the mascot (e. g.: more girls would like Pokémon). I have mixed feelings about that, but I love both Clefairy (don't hate me, everyone has an opinion) and Pikachu.

    ReplyDelete