Sunday, September 1, 2013

Chuck of Cianwood City

Well I think I managed to save August. Most prolific month since Spring.

And I'll try and keep it up, but you know why really keeps it up? Chuck.

Chuck is all about training and fighting, that's pretty much his life. He just wrestles his Pokemon in the surf and then lifts weights and then goes home to eat a home-cooked meal from his wife. It's pretty much my ideal life, I have to say. Except put "play video games" instead of "life weights". I'm better at the games.

Anyway, Chuck has the demeanor down pat, but his style honestly leave much to be desired. I mean, this fat bastard should lay off the home-cooked meals and work his abs some more. and we've already seen the raggedy pants look before, Bruno did it better.


His badge is pretty neat, though. I guess I just wish he wasn't such a fat bastard. Maybe he was super badass like 20 years ago, though.


Overall: 6/10

3 comments:

  1. But... you got it all wrong. You do know that visible muscles don't mean that someone is strong? Watch some StrongMan episodes, you'll see much more guys who look like Chuck (also, change the title, it shows Jasmine now), because Chuck looks like a guy who is really about strenght.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks at the title.....

    jasmine? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure let herself go...

    ReplyDelete