Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Will of the Johto Elite Four

It's Wonder Maroon!

I'm gonna be honest - I never gave much thought to Will. I always just steamed past him with some Ghost or Dark types, and never looked back. So this is the first time I'm getting a good look at him.

and he's fancy as frig. mask, cravat, coat-tailed vest, dude looks like a stylish phantom thief who makes his classy entrance in the masquerade ball, stealing jewelry as well as hearts.

really, the only thing Will's lacking is a better name. I mean, shouldn't he be something like Esquavez? Bellisimo? or something else that sounds like it came from a Romance Language, but then got a makeover from Elton John?


Overall: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. In fact, Will is a perfect name for a psychic type trainer. Willpower and shit, you know? But I have to agree with you. This guy is definitely not the "Fresh Prince" type. He reminds me of some nobleman living during the rennaisance. But I can't think of a fitting Name right on spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, design wise, he's always been one of my favorite elite four members. Then again, it could be since I've always liked the phantom thief trope.

    ReplyDelete