Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No. 127: Pinsir

Why isn't this one bug/fighting.

Pinsir is my boy. Love this guy.

He doesn't evolve, and he doesn't need to. He is Pinsir. He will mess you up no matter what. This is the guy who has a move called Guillotine. That's right, like the French Goddamn Revolution. That is a move that literally kills Pokemon. I think I once saw a Pinsir cut a Metapod in freaking half. IN HALF!!

Hopy Shit I don't think that there is any Pokemon more badass than Pinsir. There are those at his level, but none above. I don't think.

Did you know that in Japan they have fighting beetles? yeah, it's a thing. Pinsir is like the demon-spawn of countless bug warrior spirits combining into one fully sentient, fully ready to kick your ass bug harbinger of suplexes.

Overall: 10/10

1 comment: