Saturday, February 26, 2011

No. 135: Jolteon

And now for possibly my favorite Eeveelution

Jolteon is a badass bitch who doesn't care who knows.

I remember that the original Jolteon holofoil card was like the first holofoil I drew from a pack.

Actually, that's from the Jungle set. How'd I draw that one first? I must be making things up. Or maybe I just had shitty luck with the original boosters, and then maybe drew it on my first pack of Jungle? also I have two holofoil Blastoise I drew from Boosters. Never a Charizard, but two Blastoise is almost as good.

What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, Jolteon.

Listen: Jolteon has spiky fur and shit, and he's got an attitude. I can't really focus on Jolteon right now, because I'm getting all nostalgiac for those orignal booster packs...

But trust me, Jolteon's cool.

Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment