Saturday, February 5, 2011

No. 117: Seadra

Here's another permanently pissed Pokemon.

Seadra is actually pretty badass for a seahorse. I like his scaly belly, it's unique. But moreover, he just looks spiky and dangerous. He looks like a logical progression from cute starter to cool angry middle form.

Also, he looks fast to me. Does he look fast to you? He does to me. He looks like he hold some sort of freaking water-speed-records or something. Unlike some other water Pokemon, who look about as areodynamic as thanksgiving turkey.

wait, looking at him again, I'm not so sure he's pissed. It just looks like he has droopy eyelids. Genetic disorder? sleepy? whatever, still cool.

Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Generally pissed I guess. In the german version it is called SeaMON like in SeaMONSTER.

    Not a friendly little bugger

    ReplyDelete