Monday, February 21, 2011

No. 131: Lapras

behold, the My Little Pony of Pokemon.

Seriously, Lapras has to be in the running for biggest, dewiest eyes on a pokemon. I'm sure all the girls love Lapras, because it looks a little bit like a horse, is pretty, and you can ride it.

Hey, what was up with every pokemon turning into a Lapras when it used surf in the old games? That was whack. Now they just turn into a shadowy Wailmer or something, I don't know.

but anyway, Lapras is alright. Got nuthin' against her. She's a Water/ice type, which is to say she's every Ice-type in the first generation, but it's still not a bad combo, and makes ense for her looks.

Lapras is some sort of plesiosaur, yeah? With a shell. That's awesome. Also I like the curly ear/horn things.

Just - just quit giving me that over-the-shoulder look with those eyes, Lapras. It's making me uncomfortable when I ride you.

Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment