Sunday, November 10, 2013

No. 664: Scatterbug

you see, this is what happens when I don't set defined goals for myself. I just update every other every other day.

well, this bug kinda looks like a shit. like a stuffed animal of a caterpillar, really. or one of those vaguely-defined "cutie uglies" or whatever that you used to see around in places. does anyone else know what I'm talking about? I certainly don't.

Scatterbug cannot possibly support its noggin with its tiny body, and I'm tired of all these crappy worm-things. The kicker is, Weedle and Caterpie are available in the very same route, so it's hard to justify picking up this stinker instead of one of the others.


Overall: 2/10

5 comments:

  1. this is like the ugliest pokemon ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Scatterbug's evolutions, but I still hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The kicker is, Weedle and Caterpie are available in the very same route, so it's hard to justify picking up this stinker instead of one of the others."

    For me it was purely because it was the new one. I try to only use new stuff if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I think Spewpa is a lot more awesome than Metapod and Kakuna.

      Delete
    2. Same, but I am just not sucessful D':

      Delete