Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NAPACE turned 4 earlier this month

and we all forgot. Or at least, I did. and I didn't see any of you mentioning it.

I've been busy with finals and some other projects, and I'm going to be busy again this week as I fly all around the country to visit each member of my scattered family and personally wish them a happy Thanksgiving like some sort of Turkey-themed Santa, but I intend to pick up the pace a bit for December.

anyway, wow. 4 years (nearly) ago, I just got bored and started putting my thoughts on a blog thing. Back then, I never would have imagined that I'd be here now, still doing pretty much the same thing. Of course, back then, there were only 4 generations of Pokemon.

Looking back, I feel like I've actually drifted towards a more reasoned, logical approach with my reviews. Especially with some of these new guys, I'm formulating my thoughts as I write them, instead of laying down shit I'd had stewing in my brain for years. Going through Kanto and Johto was mainly an emotive journey, but in the past year or so I think I've tried to be more objective.

I think the amount of "humor" is perhaps lower than it was during, say, Hoenn, but perhaps the trade-off is more informative content, so yay? I guess y'all are still entertained, as I'm getting more readers than ever.

Lastly, that Pokemon romhack of Emerald I said I was doing? just about ready for a beta release. I want to wait a little bit, for the people playing all the crap that came out last Friday to finish up, before I release, tho. I'm thinking December 1st sounds good. so watch for it then.

thanks again for reading and commenting (keep that up, I love talking shit with people), and finish up X or Y already!!

4 comments: