Monday, November 4, 2013

No. 661: Fletchling

oh, the red red robin comes bob-bob-bobbin' along...

pretty cute. reminds me of Pitch, one of Kirby's animal friends, and the best transformation you can get out of Stone/Cutter in Kirby 64.

I kind of like this more abstract style of bird, rather than just making an ugly fat bird like we've seen with Pidgey, Tailow, and that other pidgeon whose name I even forgot. more cartoonish is good, in this case. and I like that single tail feather just stickin' on up there.

though, in the end, it's still a Normal/Flying piece of crap, but it's a nice piece of crap. so nice, I can't even really call it crap anymore.


overall: 5/10

3 comments:

  1. i'm sure, if the evolutions were different (normal/flying), you'd have given this one a lower score as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no comment on the fact that the eye also looks like a birds head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what they say in my country?
    "Nett ist die kleine schwester von scheiße"
    Trans:
    "Nice is the little sister of shit"

    Though, I give it credit to be cute. I would hae taken it, if I didnt start out with the Fire-starter

    ReplyDelete