Saturday, August 22, 2020

No. 850: Sizzlepede

 look ma, the bacon is cooking itself!

Another line that would've made me hype for the game if Gamefreak had let me know about it beforehand, Sizzlepede looks like an evil hot dog that got run over with a cartoon steamroller. Thing is slim like the new iPhone.

Centipedes are scary in real life, but somehow I've come around to liking them in fiction. I've always liked bugs in general, specifically the entry-level ones like scorpions, stag beetles, and spiders. But maybe it was James & the Giant Peach, or a couple of centipede bosses in Japanese video games, but I'm starting to think these guys kick ass. They're long-ass, edgy caterpillars. Sizzlepede is fine, but I can't wait to get on to his evolution tbh.


Overall: 7/10

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to those little fire moustache I always see them as the Pokémon equivalent of those teenagers boys with a very thin moustache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really agree with your first sentence there. Remember before Sun & Moon came out? They were basically revealing a new Pokémon every week, so when the games came out there was nothing left to discover on our own...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, that's what I want, though. I want to know the entire dex and plan my team before I even start the game. To me that makes it fun, I've never cared about being "surprised" by what I find in the wild.

      Delete