Friday, August 21, 2020

No. 849: Toxtricity

 FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

I love how I can't really tell what sort of animal this is supposed to be. And it's clearly not just a "human" either. Sort of a frog, maybe? But I don't want to know, that's the charm. Maybe I'll write a longer post specifically about this aspect of Pokemon designs that has been lost to time.

Of the two forms, I have to say I prefer the Amped, because yellow/purple is exactly what I think of for Electric/Poison. But Low Key is good, too - the dual mohawks are better than one, and the arrangement of its chesticles is more streamlined. Maybe an idealized version would be the Low Key design but with Amped Up colors?

oh yeah, I should probably say something about how this guy strums those thingies on his chest like his torso is a guitar. It's weird and probably a sex thing, but that's just how Toxtricity rolls. how he Rocks and Rolls, to be precise.


Overall: 10/10

1 comment: