Sunday, August 23, 2020

No. 851: Centiskorch

 I just wanna grill

Imagine having your eyebrows and mustache being on fire, then doing the same thing do your ass because why not. That's Centiskorch, coming or going he'll burn you both ways. I love how nearly reversible this boy is, but actually you'd never mistake which side is up - cuz his underbelly glows like a series of stove tops. Fantastic animation work here.

You know how Fire Blast shoots out that firey 大 kanji? Centiskorch basically has that on its face. This is the kickass shit I live for. I don't even care that he loses to Stealth Rocks, I don't play competitive. I just wreck face on all the in-game trainers with my goddamn flaming grilltop centipede of destruction.


Overall: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. Good news! Dress this bad boy in some Heavy Duty Boots and you no longer have to worry about Stealth Rocks.

    ReplyDelete