Saturday, October 30, 2021

12th anniversary

It's a little early to celebrate 12 years, but its my birthday today, so. I won't say the actual number, but it's a momentous age that really makes me want to put my life in order, you know?

knowing it was coming up gave me the drive to get back in the saddle. I'm gonna finish up these Galarian goons, and then we need to review the Gigantimax forms, wrap-up the generation, review the 8th gen trainers and gym leaders, and by then Arceus: Legends will be out and that'll bring some more new Pokemon...

I also took this time to update the archives and fix all the broken images and tags, migrating from Bulbapedia to Pokemondb as the main source because they're less likely to screw their urls up for no reason. Hopefully this leads to more archive views, now that the pictures are back!

Let me know if you notice anything else needs fixing, and thanks for sticking with NAPACE all these years.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, man. I've been here since probably gen two or three, and it's been an absolute blast. This might be weird to say as just someone reading your blog, but I'm proud of how far you've come. If it is weird, blame it on me being a weird foreigner with a different culture.

    Have a good one, and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man happy birthday! Glad to see you're not in a "finish this gen and then abandon the blog forever" mindset anymore. And happy Halloween by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I have been following since 2014, and it's always good to see you not only finishing up every project but also doing some funny reviews. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! And happy anniversary! Still my favorite Pokemon website to this day (started following around 2011).

    Honestly, I'd just download the images and then host them yourself, just to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, the 30th is my birthday as well, so that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah man I'm late but happy birthday dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday man! For a hot minute there I really did think the blog was done for good. Glad to see that you're feeling rejuvenated again. I've been following for so long, since first gen I think, even since I got here through your sig on Arlong Park. To lose this treasure of a blog would've been a big hit

    ReplyDelete