Monday, October 25, 2021

No. 893: Zarude

 "The Rude"

I didn't watch the movie, so I actually don't know shit about Zarude. But he falls into that small category of Legendaries who I wish were regular Pokemon, because I can imagine the rest of their line, and I'd like to use them on my journey instead of just downloading them for the collection after I've already finished playing.

I like him a fair deal more than Rillaboom, the other Grass-type monkey in the game. He just looks more like a "monster" than a "character", you know? Those green arm-bands and give a nice weight to his forearms, and the stripes on his chest make him seem emaciated and hungry for blood. Zarude looks wicked, it's great.


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. "[..] just downloading them for the collection after I've already finished playing."
    So underwhelming, right?!

    His face reminds me of an owl's. Or something out of Majora's Mask.

    ReplyDelete