Monday, October 18, 2021

No. 886: Drakloak

 take your kid to work day

So, I'll ask the question - when your Dreepy evolves into Drakloak, where does the extra Dreepy come from? How come it doesn't need its own Pokeball? What if THAT Dreepy also evolves into a Drakloak, do they stack? 

but even as we wrack our brains to figure out the implications of such a conundrum, we have to admit that Drakloak is pretty cool. Stealth bomber head on a ghost dragon body, that's fantastic. And I love how it uses Dreepy as missiles, reminds me of those old Digimon who shot "living" missiles.

The only note I have against it is that I think the red chevron on its chest should be centered better. Why's it overlapping the yellow part? Dragapult doesn't have that problem.


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. oh that is a weirdly placed chevron. I guess perspective is really hard.

    I like to imagine the "body" parts of this guy going invisible when it wants to. That'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete