Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No. 157: Typhlosion

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Typlosion is sick. His name is basically typhoon + explosion, which makes it the coolest thing ever, and just look at that pose. Legs akimbo, a collar of fire erupting from his neck, he shouts in defiance to the heavens.

I HAVE JUST OHKO'D A GYARADOS WITH FLAME WHEEL. I COULD SOLO THE ENTIRE GAME IF YOU WOULD BUT LET ME. THERE WERE NONE BEFORE ME, AND THERE SHALL BE NONE LIKE ME AGAIN. I AM TYPHLOSION. YOU ARE ALL LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF HANDLING ME.

The great tragedy of our age is how he was misrepresented in Pokemon Battle Revolution. This was a Wii game, remember. And somehow, they couldn't scrounge up a better flame collar effect.

Look how they massacred my boy.

Overall: 10/10

4 comments:

  1. my gengar can take care of this guy immediately hehe. Gengar FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic quote is epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so not hope you come into the Mystery Dungeon world. If you'd be a Typhlosion there...we would be fu**ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the name comes from Explosion and Typhon. Typhon was a monster in Greek mythology that was known as the "Father of All Monsters" He almost killed Zeus: he's that badass.

    ReplyDelete