Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The best Gen 1 Pokemon

Someone asked for me to rank my Top Ten 10/10 Pokemon, so here they are.

1. Haunter
2. Scyther
3. Machamp
4. Pinsir
5. Blastoise
6. Magmar
7. Charizard
8. Machop
9. Abra
10. Hitmonlee


HOWEVER, this is only the 1st Generation Top Ten. There are quite a few Pokemon in the subsequent generations that would have made it into my all-time Top Ten, which will probably have to wait until I've covered every singe generation.

What about you guys? What are you favorite 1st Gen Pokemon?

6 comments:

  1. yes my idea was included >.>

    Anyways my top five were I don't really have ten

    1. Haunter
    2. Hitmonlee
    3. Charizard
    4. Squirtle
    5. Zapdos

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I also don't have 10 favorites, but my top 5 from the 1st Gen are:

    1. Arcanine
    2. Nidoking
    3. Kingler
    4. Electabuzz
    5. Sandslash

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.Eevee
    2.Flareaon
    3.Vaporeon
    4.Vileplume
    5.Nidoqueen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my top 10. As an added bonus, I didn't include any legendaries or starters, so that way, I could give some other pokes a chance to shine. Without further adieu, here's my list:

    10. Alakazam
    9. Haunter
    8. Arcanine
    7. Nidoking
    6. Gyarados
    5. Gengar
    4. Scyther
    3. Sandslash
    2. Beedrill
    1. Rapidash

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 5 favourite pokes

    5. Scyther
    4. Gyrados
    3. Alakazam
    2. Arcanine
    1. Lapras

    ReplyDelete