Saturday, March 5, 2011

No. 142: Aerodactyl

KREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

I don't like Aerodactyl. He has a big old derpy jaw. He has a pot belly.

He's another one of those ones that really should be a dragon-type, but that would be overpowered, but screw it, couldn't he have been a great typing, but only okay stats?

but still, I don't really care for Aerodactyl. He's ugly as sin. I do remember him being in the last verse of the Pokerap, though.

Charmeleon!
Wartortle!
Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Ae-ro-dactyl!

...

Overall: 3/10

2 comments:

  1. Amonite! Slowpoke! Pidgeot, Arbok, that's all folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually disagree with this review. I fucking love pterodactyls, so by proxy, I love Aerodactyl. Still, even when I disagree with you, I always enjoy your reviews, and I enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete