Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1st Gen Summary

Man, done with the first gen already. whew.

People always say that the 1st was the best, but honestly I don't know sometimes. There are a lot of classic amazing Pokemon, but also quite a few stupid wastes of space. For every Blastoise, there is a Seel. For Every Pinsir, there is a Paras.

So, how did this gen do? According to my calculations, it averaged 6.2/10. Is that what you expected? I think it's about right. If everything was perfectly balanced, it would come out to be 5.0/10, yes?

So the 1st generation exceeds that, and is in fact above average.

But it remains to be seen whether it is in fact significantly better when compared to the other generations.

I'm gonna do a few more filler bits before starting the 2nd gen, so bear with me. And thanks for bearing with me so far.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the first gen! I really hope you're going to keep going until you've covered every pokemon, since this blog is one of the things I look forward to checking out every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!

    I am having a headach from all the laugh you gave me today (really went through hours of GenI-Pokemon, you just reviewed)

    Thanks for that all and I cant wait to get to GenII

    ReplyDelete