Sunday, March 27, 2011

No. 155: Cyndaquil

This guy reminds me of pepper.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of animal Cyndaquil was inspired by, but he looks pretty cool. I like how his flames shoot out like spikes when he gets excited, instead of just burning constantly.

oh wait, quill. spines. He's a porcupine, isn't he? Huh, I guess I never actually noticed that before.

I don't like his squinty eyes, though. He either looks deliriously happy, or like he needs glasses. Any it's hard to tell if he's asleep, which is important when you need to sneak up on Pokemon while they're napping.

Overall: 7/10

4 comments:

  1. cutest little bastard on the POKEMON FREAKIN WORLD. BEYOND EEVEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like a porcupine because of the fire on his back and his head makes him look like an ant eater

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! :D Just found it.

    To clarify, though, Cyndaquil is not based on a porcupine (good guess, though). Cyndaquil is inspired by the echidna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name should have been a tipoff though
    Cynder + Quill = Cyndaquil

    ReplyDelete