Sunday, April 17, 2011

No. 173: Cleffa

Oh joy.

Remember how much I hate the Clefairy evolutionary line? Well, I hate it lots.

And Clefable is a useless piece of garbage. Baby Pokemon are useful for giving established Pokemon with minimal evolutions some more forms, you you can raise them with more fun. Like Magmar, for instance. Having a Magmar is okay, but if you can start it as a Magby, then you get the joy of evolution.

But with Cleffa, you just get the joy of a stupid useless piece of shit evolving into a BIGGER piece of shit, which then you can waste a goddamn moon stone on to turn it into an even BIGGER piece of shit.

Cleffa, I don't care that you are shaped like a star. That doesn't do jack squat for me. Go away, Cleffa. I wish you'd never been born.

Overall: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment