Saturday, April 2, 2011

No. 160: Feraligatr

CHOMP

CHOMP CHOMP is what Feraligatr does. He is all about the CHOMP.

but, I find him a little disappointing as well. He's pot-bellied. That - that's never been cool. Ever. If he was just a fat bastard, then we could talk, but hunchbacked and pot-bellied is not my image of "badass crocodile".

story 'bout Feraligatr, though: In Soul Silver, there's a house where you can battle trainers. Some of the trainers are provided by the game, but if you've connected with any other people, then the game makes a record of their team and puts them in the house as well.

I did not know this.

So I come up to a trainer, the first one I talk to in this house, and I notice that he's got the same name as one of my friends. This is not spectacularly eventful, so I don't think anything unusual is going on. Then he sends out his first Pokemon. "Go, Flesheater!"

holy shit.

You do not know how much I pissed my pants hearing and NPC sending out a Pokemon named "Flesheater". It wiped out most of my team, and it didn't help that he had a Gengar named Soulsucker and a Machoke named Godkiller as well. The rest of his team were HM slaves, so I was somehow able to make it through. Then I got his parting speech, which presumably is taken from some sort of field you can enter somewhere.

"Bitch!"

man oh man, what a great time.

But yeah, Feraligatr is kinda threatening, but he just doesn't do it for me.

Overall: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. LOL!
    "Go Flesheater" indeed

    I absolutley love Feraligator.
    I am just love the underdogs, but for another matter. I founfd it appealing aving female fearsome Pokemon

    ReplyDelete