Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No. 183: Marill

it's Pikablue!!

Seriously, look at it. They wanted Marill to be the new Pikachu so hard. Cute little face, easy-to-draw design, rodent ears, zig-zaggy identifiable tail. They tried so hard.

Except screw Marill. Useless crap that doesn't nothing. I resent his existence, and don't appreciate the cuteness at all.

Unlike Pikachu, Marill has no characterization in the anime. If they made it have even the slightest semblance of a personality, then maybe I wouldn't be so harsh, but it is what it is.

Also, I've been making a lot of frigging typing errors as I hammer this bad boy out. I blame Marill.

Overall: 2/10

1 comment:

  1. I remember the time there were theories that it was Pikachus new evolution and that it was obtaibable by trading the pikachu over and over till it got tired and evolved to Pikablue.

    Yeah, We 9 year olds were friggin weird at the time.

    ReplyDelete