Thursday, April 28, 2011

No. 184: Azumarill

The the best thing that starts with "Azuma-" is Azumanga Daioh.

So, is this one Raiblue? I guess I actually like it better than Marill, because it at least tries to be a bit different. With that bubble pattern and all.

Because the ears are ripped from Wigglytuff, and the tail is still... wait.

It is an egg that someone photoshopped body parts onto. Look at it.

I mean, LOOK AT IT. Now I can't see it any other way. It's just - it looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels, and because I've seen quite a few Pokemon in my time.

Overall: egg/10

2 comments:

  1. The "the" best thing?

    Stutter much?
    Or is the Eggshape too much for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the shiny were white and red it would've looked like a Kinder egg.

    ReplyDelete