Friday, April 8, 2011

No. 164: Noctowl

Ash caught a shiny Noctowl, the lucky bastard.

But I was never so lucky. Although a shiny Noctowl is kinda lame as far as shinies go... but I'm gonna take some time to rant about shinies.

They often are sucky pieces of shit. Half the time they can't be bothered to pick out another color scheme, and just give them a different color tint. Sometimes it is slight enough to be head-deskingly pathetic.

This is regular Scyther.

And this is Shiny Scyther.


If you thought to yourself, "wow that is a good alternate form that I am willing to waste a 1/9000 chance to get" then you are obviously a shit-eating cock-sucking mongrel bitch and I hate you. THAT IS THE WORST ALTERNATE COLOR EVER.

Why couldn't they have made it red? Then it would be like a proto-Scizor. Or white, that woulda looked badass. But not-quite-the-same-green? Shockingly horrible.

But that brings me to another point: They are far too rare. I have only caught one, ever, and it was Beedrill, check out my post about Beedrill to find out more. But that is in so many hours of play, only one legit shiny.

And then when you find it, you get this turd:

Look at him. He looks like a ball of shit.

Man, I have a lot to say about shinies. Who's up next, Ledyba? Okay, I'll give you the rest tomorrow, I don't have much to say about Ledyba.




oh wait, I was supposed to talk about Noctowl. Well, he's an owl, and is a freaking NORMAL-FLYING TYPE ARGH GOD DAMN THESE FEATHERY FREA-okay, this is just too much rage. But I stand by what I have said in the past: Too many normal/flying types. You gotta be great for me to care at all.

Overall: 2/10

1 comment:

  1. Okay?...It doesnt probably help that I did catch a shiny HootHoot in my Crystal-version ^^;

    ReplyDelete