Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No. 176: Togetic

Wait, what is this thing again?

Seriously, I don't remember this one at all. I don't remember it in the anime, or ever seeing it in-game, whether in the wild or in a trainer's party. And I know for certain that I never used one myself. No way in hell was I gonna raise that piece of shit Togepi.

wait...

IS THAT A NORMAL-FLYING.  FAIRY-FLYING. HOLY HELL IT IS.

You know how I feel about this kind of crap. You KNOW it.

Togetic just looks stupid and lame and dumb and useless. I don't like the bulbous body and head seamlessly transforming into eachother, I don't like the facial features that look incredibly pasted-on, I hate the dumb tiny little baby wings, and I don't like the loss of the shell. It seemed to merge into the body, wtf is up with that?

geez, What is with all these horrible Pokemon lately. Hopefully the next one can save me.

Overall: 1/10

1 comment:

  1. By 'merge into the body' do you mean the design from the shell? Because it's perfectly plausible that togetic, like all pokemon, has a similar design to the shell.

    ReplyDelete