Thursday, June 2, 2011

No. 215: Sneasel

This one reminds me of my sister's cat. That cat is really smart, but also pretty sassy and uses her claws.

okay, so, I don't know what Sneasel is supposed to be. A weasel? Um, weasel's don't have giant claws or feathers, and I'm pretty sure they tend to have more elongated bodies.

But who cares, Sneasel is cool. She's a dark-ice type, because hell, we need more ice types. It's kind of live what happened to Jynx, they just threw that in there.

But I like the idea of some vaguely-cat shaped thing having feathers and badass claws. It's a fairly original idea, and it could only come from Pokemon. I also like the asymmetry, I think that's something that could be played around with a lot more in Pokemon. Things like Bulbasaur's spots, for example. Just little things, I'm not talking about Digimon-level "one arm is a mechanical sword and the other has halos of light and also my dress only covers one leg and also I have a big wing on one side of my head my name is Evangelimon"

Overall: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment