Sunday, June 12, 2011

No. 224: Octillery

Okay, what the hell.

Seriously you guys, what the hell.

This is Remoraid's evolved form.

That's right.


THIS

evolves into THIS



I have no clue what the ass piss Gamefreak was thinking. Is it a code bug? I wish. Octopi and squid are cool, and it makes me sad that they never got a full evolutionary chain. Wouldn't some electric squid Pokemon be awesome? You know it would.

But randomly, Remoraid grows a few legs, loses its internal skeleton, and frigging CHANGES IT'S ENTIRE PHYLUM OF CLASSIFICATION ARARHGAHRGAHRGAHR

seriously, I think I speak for us all when I say: WHAT THE HELL.


Octillery is a cool guy, he just has a completely nonsensical evolution. if only we could have had something better...


Overall: 4/10

3 comments:

  1. The evolution of Remoraid to Octillery is basically the evolution of a gun to a cannon (not archerfish to octopus), because that's what they are based on if I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yet I used it in my team for some reason....

    ReplyDelete