Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No. 214: Heracross

oh, HELL THE SHIT PISS YESS

HERACROSS IS PROBABLY MY SECOND FAVORITE POKEMON EVER. I LOVE FIGHTING AND BUG TYPES AND WHEN YOU COMBINE THEM IT JUST GETS SO AWESOME THAT I HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS.

but I'll dial it back as best I can.

Heracross is amazing. He lives in trees and eats honey, and then comes down to mess shit up. He's based off the Atlus beetle, which you KNOW is a hardcore bug. hella hardcore.

When I played Soul Silver (not heart gold cuz I'm not a bitch) I of course had put a Heracross on my team. So I find one, but it's a female. Now, this usually isn't a deal at all for me, but female Heracross has lame horns. And I'm going to be looking at that backsprite for a long time, so I don't want no stupid-ass horns.

compare this (male):

to this (female):



uh, no way. So I had to breed it until I got those majestic horns. I rarely breed Pokemon, because I don't usually care about creating a perfect specimen, but I bred for an ideal Heracross. that's how much he means to me.

Overall: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. Thats...kind of oddly cute?
    I dunno weird. And no mentioning of the derpy face this time?

    Or the awful awful one Ash had?

    No?

    Seems legit

    ReplyDelete