Monday, June 6, 2011

No. 219: Magcargo

In France, they pronounce it "Mag-car-gott"

I like how there just seems to be the idea that a snail is just a slug that put on a shell, instead of how they grow their own shells and are quite different species.

Because, dammit, it looks like that's all they do. Like how if any crab goes inside a sea shell, it evolves into a hermit crab.

So Magcargo is cool, because he is a flaming magma snail, which fits with the idea of magma slowly rolling down a hill, and a snail slowly oozing its way across your porch.

has anyone ever stepped on a snail? Don't they crunch and shit? Isn't that gross as hell? I had a dream I was eating cereal in bed, and then I turned the bowl and there was this nasty-ass snail on the side of my bowl, and more all over my pillow, you'd better believe I woke up fast as a flying fart.

Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment