Sunday, January 9, 2011

100 posts already daaaaaang

So, as promised, this is the post where I talk about boring shit.

It's been really fun doing this blog, and I'm glad I picked it up again. I seriously plan to continue this blog until I get through every single pokemon, by the way. It will happen.

So, for those who have been reading this blog, thanks for doing that. Please continue to do so, or whatever.

For those who are just stopping by, you'd better not just leave. I see you trying to sneak out the door. Yeah, you, with the stupid hair. Sit your ass down and read the hell out of my archive. You look like you need someone like me to tell you what's up with the pokemons, because you clearly have no clue aside from poorly formed opinions and nostalgia blinders.

Because, remember, not all pokemon are created equal.

6 comments:

  1. Huge benefit for the future, just because I cringe a little every time I see Pokémon not capitalized and not accented, please do it? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been diligently capitalizing the names of the pokes, but I guess I could maybe start using the caps on Pokemon itself. The little shit over the e is out of the question, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th Pokemon! I can wait to read more from you, you're posts always make me laugh (Farfetch'd especially). XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You should see his Clefairy-post some time ago xD

      Delete
  5. It was fun till now and I cant wait till I reach my favourite Generation (GenIII)

    ReplyDelete