Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No. 103: Exeggutor

Another top-notch pun from the folks at Gamefreak.

Exeggutor always reminds me of something tropical and exotic, probably because he's a freaking palm tree. But it's kind of like, Exeggutor only shows up in the safari zone, so he is literally in the exotic location. and he comes at a point in the pokedex where before him, you've got all the common guys. You've got your Pidgeys and your Rattatas, and even your Sandshrews. But Exeggutor has always said to me, "from here on out, it's gonna be crazy. This is the last third, when all the good stuff happens."

and I guess we'll see if that is a valid thing or not, but whatever.

uh, as for the guy himself, he's like a big lug, and has an unusual type. I've never used one, but if he showed up earlier, I definitely would.

But I guess that's his charm, isn't it?

Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment