Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No. 107: Hitmonchan

Jackie Chan. Hitmonchan.

I really want to like Hitmonchan, I really do. Jackie Chan is, as they say, the man, and anyone named after him has to be pretty awesome. Plus, Hitmonchan is all about the punching, something I can sympathize with. He punches faster than the eye can see, and you know what that means? Rapid-freaking-punches-of-death.

However...

Hitmonchan is wearing little slippers. And a skirt. And they're both light purple. Plus a face that looks he's desperately trying to hide the fact that it was he who just let out that stinker, and I kinda lose my respect.

Gotta give the man props for the whole "punchin a lot" thing, but the miniskirt? c'mon now...

Overall: 6/10

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he's a very rough and tumble she?? WOuld that make the miniskirt less saddening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really if you consider that Hitmonchans are male only...let that sink in for a while

      Delete
  2. The first transvestite of the PoKéMon-world...
    I hope it is the only one but I cant remember all the pokemons and with GenV even less.

    All I can is hope and giggle when I have Hitmonchan :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why the heck did they name it after Jackie Chan anyway. In Japan they name the Hitmons after a Japanese Kick-Boxer and a Japanese Boxer. And Jackie Chan is in no way a boxer.

    ReplyDelete