Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No. 097: Hypno

yeah, another psychic sleep pokemom

eh, whatever. Hypno is sorta cool, because that neck fringe is badass.

But he looks kinda like a goblin, otherwise. Not like an animal. He looks too human and creepy, actually. Starting to go into the uncanny valley.

Now that I think about it, Hypno is really creeping me out right now. Like, in a major way. If that's what he's supposed to do, then he's doing it well.

that nose will haunt me dreams tonight I know it

Overall: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. I always thought it was weird Drowzee's pattern didn't carry over to Hypno. For some reason I kept thinking they would fix it in the next generation so that male Drowzees and Hypnos would have the wavy pattern and females would be plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I dont Know if you ever played the Firered or the Leafgreen version in which a Hypno is stealing children on the Sevii-islands...

    I am not making this up

    ReplyDelete