Sunday, January 30, 2011

No. 114: Tangela

Does Tangela remind anyone else of spaghetti?

Except, you know, blue. And with little red shoes.

Tangela is another enigma. what does its real body look like? Is it related to Shellder in any way? What the hell sort of plant is blue?

All these questions and more pop into one's mind when one thinks about Tangela.

Except, I can't be bothered to think about Tangela, because I have never used it in any game, only vaguely remember seeing it in Erika's party, and I don't think I even ever caught one. Basically, I don't give a shit about Tangela, and neither should you.

Overall: 3/10

2 comments:

  1. Why is GenI full of such...confusing PoKéMoN?

    I mean...why? Why shoes?...what is it?
    *tormented whisper*
    What...IS it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww but he's my favorite D: He kinda looks like a Marvin the Martian covered with blue spaghetti, look at him. And with little red sneakers. That's adorable

    ReplyDelete