Sunday, September 4, 2011

No. 265: Wurmple

again with the rehash


Like the last two, this next batch of Pokemon are shameless rehashes of previous Pokemon. Wurmple is Caterpie and Weedle, straight-up. Except, Caterpie and Weedle still exist in the game, so why did they feel they needed to make another one?

I guess Wurmple is pretty distinctive, actually. It's its evolutions that look paralyzingly stupid, and with a completely idiotic evolution mechanic. But we'll get to that in a - wait. wait, shit, wait. I just realized Wurmple's mouth is a butt.

I can't unsee that now.

wow.



anyway, Wurmple would be cool if it evolved into just a bigger, nastier, spinier caterpillar. Spikes are cool, as I have stated before, and so Wurmple and its butt-mouth are okay in my book.

I never thought I'd describe anything with a "butt-mouth" as "okay" before, but here we are.

Overall: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment