Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Worst Gen 4 Pokemon

If I am guilty of anything, it is my debilitating hatred of birds. But if I am guilty of two things, the second one is incurable laziness. So please excuse the delays, and I ask you to wait a bit longer for the glorious beginnings of Gen 5.

As for right now, let's talk about shitty Pokemon. Because there were a lot of them in the 4th Gen. I've said before that Pokemon can be awful in two ways - either they are messy, ugly turds, or they are boring, pointless wastes. However, I'm here forced to introduce a new kind of awful - the kind where they take an evolutionary line and mess it all up. The kind where you hate them so much, you start to hate yourself.

10. Dusknoir
9. Staraptor
8. Wormadam
7. Lickilicky
6. Drapion
5. Mime Jr.
4. Rhyperior
3. Burmy
2. Mothim
1. Uxie

Oh, would you look at that - all 3 stages of Burmy made it into the list. Somehow, I am not surprised. But now it's your turn, vent your anger! Which 4th Gen Pokemon make you want to punch things in the face?

3 comments:

  1. Surprised you could choose just 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undoubtedly the worst is Lickilicky. I don't even want to have to explain why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10. Probopass
    9. Pachirisu (I noticed that I always hate thgose Non-evolutionary Elec-pokemon recently)
    8. Wormadam
    7. The whole Lake Trio (oh god Arzelf is staring into my soul)
    6. Drapion
    5. Mime Jr.
    4. Rhyperior
    3. Purugly (why? I like cats and this is what we get?)
    2. Skunktank
    1. Lickilicky

    ReplyDelete