Thursday, March 14, 2013

No. 624: Pawniard

I bet kids used to call him Pawnerd


He looks kinda samurai-ish, which is neat I guess. But I'd think that would make him more Steel/Fighting, than Dark/Steel. Maybe it's because he's an asshole?

Also reminds me of Blade Man from Mega Man 10.

Other than that, I have surprisingly little to say about this guy. Which is strange, because he's got 7 different blades on his body, which is more than the regulation standard (2.5), has a crazy typing, and has the eyes of a hardened killer. Maybe chalk it up to my feeling lethargic today, but somehow none of that really impresses me.

Okay, I'm lying, he's a badass. I'm just feeling too lazy to get excited, is all. I'm not sure he's all that well put together, though - those chest blades make him a bit unbalanced, and his hand blades aren't as threatening as they could be. Overall, he's cool, but is either trying too hard for just a first-stager, or not trying hard enough to be a truly crazy awesome dude.


Overall: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. Thats weird.
    In teh german version it is called "Gladiantri"
    giving off a roman figure vibe.
    And honestly it fits. It is alittle gladiator badass

    ReplyDelete