Thursday, March 21, 2013

No. 629: Vullaby

Doesn't she kinda look like Bowser Jr. riding in the Koopa Clown Car?

let's look at that "car", by the way - it may be a diaper, but it's an upside-down skull. That's pretty badass when you use your enemy's skull as a diaper for your kids. In fact, that sounds like it could be a Duke Nukem quote: "I'll shit in your skull like a diaper."

but anyway, there hasn't been a vulture Pokemon before, and Vullaby is even kind enough to be Dark/Flying, so it's a not-overused typing. That neck fringe looks nice and cozy, too.


Overall: 7/10

3 comments:

  1. With the skull diaper, their legs remind me of chicken drumsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized it was a skull. I thought the nose hole was a heart and it was supposed to be that it was cute so it had a diaper with a heart on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thzing..I thought it was an eggshell and just now realized it, before I even read the page

      Delete