Monday, March 18, 2013

No. 627: Rufflet

Shout-outs to Isabel J, whoever the heck you are


It's kind of a dick move to have a Normal/Flying type this late, isn't it? I mean, I guess it'll help with the Fighting-type Elite 4 dude, but your team is so weak that adding Rufflet to it will make it significantly better, you have bigger problems than not having a Rufflet.

but Rufflet is cute enough to at least catch your eye. It looks really soft and fluffy, and those stocky little legs are a plus. I don't really like birds, but this one is almost okay in my book. I think it's the absolutely gigantic head that does it, because if it wasn't so cute it'd be out in the absolute gutter with all the other pigeons and swallows and crap. I mean, it's still another pointless Normal/Flying that specializes in Physical Attack first and then Speed, so just getting a now-awful score is an achievement.


Overall: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment