Saturday, April 4, 2020

No. 829: Gossifleur

Remember that one Looney Toon named Gossamer? What the hell was that about, anyway?

So when Gossifleur was first revealed, I thought it was some sort of pepper. The red, green, and yellow. The curved shapes. The fact that everyone and their mother has been imagining a Grass/Fire hot pepper Pokemon for decades now.

And instead, as you'll see tomorrow, it's related to the cotton plant. I don't care enough to look up what a baby cotton plant looks like, but if it looks like a peck of pickled peppers I'll go berserk. I hate this.


Overall: 2/10

3 comments:

  1. Such anger. I love it.

    I had already forgotten about this thing, to be honest. It's very uninspired. Forgettable, I guess.

    It doesn't help that the Grass gym is defined by a Normal-type sheep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe gf should just have fused the wooloo and gossifleur lines. A cotton sheep would be pretty cool, even if i guess that's kinda what whimsicott was.

      Delete
  2. I can only imagine your disappointment. But after this family the designs are generally good, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on them.

    ReplyDelete