Thursday, April 9, 2020

No. 832: Dubwool

Dubwool, dubwool toil and troubwool; fire burn, and cauldron bubwool


Somewhat disappointingly, after Wooloo was a wonderful little sheep, Dubwool is just a bigger sheep that lost all the charm. I don't like that its horns are obscured by its neck fur, they look like extra random spikes coming out of its armpits like Mamoswine's tusks. and I associate that color pattern with cows, not sheep.

see, I know I shouldn't be putting my own expectations ahead of reality here, but I kinda hoped it would evolve into a Steel Wool type Pokemon, y'know? Although the regional bird is already Steel, so maybe that would've been overkill.


Overall: 5/10

3 comments:

  1. Quality Shakespeare reference. Very British.

    When I played this game, I went in blind. Someone told me Wooloo would evolve into different types like Eevee does. I feel like that's a missed opportunity. A set of elemental sheep would've been cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, your idea of a steel wool sheep is way better than what we got. Wooloo is cute, Dubwool is just a cranky sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubwool exists. Don't know what else we could have expected.

    ReplyDelete