Wednesday, April 1, 2020

No. 827: Nickit

Let's be honest, at this point the most surprising thing this blog could do is to begin posting regularly. Happy April Fools.

We've done foxes before with Vulpix and Zorua, so is this a well worth plumbing a third time? Well, aside from having the proportions common to modern starters, Nickit is fine. It's just a fox, whose tail kinda looks like a big sack of loot. Not trying to rock the boat.

I like the facial markings, and how much personality it's showing. That's about as much as I can say, "sly fox thief" is like easy mode when it comes to mashing up themes.


Overall: 10/10







okay, okay. I'm kidding. Had to get at least one in there!

Overall: 5/10


3 comments:

  1. Hey man. Don't worry about posting regularly. We'll get there when we get there.

    I like the little boots Nickit has, though I don't think they came across really well in the 3D model, because this is the first time I've seen them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda feel you missed the most important feature about Nickit. It uses it's tail to sweep the ground behind it, thus eliminating it's footprints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the look it's giving me. It's like it's saying "You can make all the furry fan art you want about me inbetween your clop sessions, bruh."

    ReplyDelete