Tuesday, May 10, 2011

No. 195: Quagsire

Meet Herp D. Le'Derpington Esq.

Quagsire is probably one of the most derpiest sons of bitches there ever was. He always has a blank look on his face, his body type could be described as "blomp", and his mouth is usually stretched from non-existent ear to non-existent ear in a manner that can only be described as DERP.



But dammit, I love the guy. He has that loser-cool, like he's so cool, you don't even know he's cool. Plus he continues to have a good typing and move pool. (surf and earthquake > most of the game)

I don't know why I love him so much. Maybe its because he manages to convey 'I am dumb' without actually looking lame or stupid.

Overall: 10/10

2 comments:

  1. DEEEEEERP and yet awesome!
    And still I dislike him.
    Your reasomning is eright but still. I just hated that bastard in Colloseum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quagsire is amazing, one of my favorites. Plus, it looks like the Whacka from Paper Mario, who is also derpy and awesome.

    ReplyDelete