Wednesday, May 11, 2011

No. 196: Espeon

Eeveelutions round 2, go!!

This guy evolved only if you leveled him up in daylight. That's like 60 times more manageable than finding some dumb stone. Except he had to be max happiness, which I honestly don't know much about doing. I know my Pokemon act all nice and stuff to my face, but I kinda suspect that when I'm not around, they make fun of me behind my back.

Anyway, Espeon has a clever name, and looks very psychic. The forehead jewel, split tail, and of course being purple. It all adds up to one psychic cat-fox.

Speaking of which, Espeon looks a lot more catty than foxy. Huh.

Overall: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. what about the eyes? you forgot to mention how cool but creepy the eyes look. like they can read your mind and peer into your soul. i just got shivers down my spine by typing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tail certainly comes from the Nekogami which are cats that turn into demons after living 100 years. So it kinda fits.

    Its really cute

    ReplyDelete