Friday, May 20, 2011

No. 203: Girafarig

Or, spelled backwards, girafariG.

Another one with a secondary head. wtf Gamefreak. Why do you hate nature so much.

But since Girafarig's gimmick seems to be being a palindrome, a secondary head actually makes a sort of sense. But I wish there were more giraffe Pokemon, I like those.

but can we take a moment to wish that it had turned out like the original design:

one more thing to point out: being half normal-type, Girafarig can make good use of moves like headbutt and stuff, and is immune to ghost-types. So it's a pretty nice typing, honestly.

Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. ....Dude?
    The Normal/psychic-Typing
    Thats...actually interesting.
    I never thought of that. Just to bad there wasnt any USE for it since the only Gym actually having ghost is already past before you actually obtain it...so it sucks.

    True Story: I always thought it was an aerror of the Pokedex since I believed that Normal can only be typed with Flying....you porbably hate me

    ReplyDelete