Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No. 207: Gligar

Billy Bat here! You can hear me, can't you? I'm gonna need you to kill the President.

Gligar is Ground/Flying, but I'm sure where the "Ground" comes in to play, here. He looks like a flying scorpian, shouldn't that be like Bug, or Poison?

whatever, Gligar is cool balls. I really like scorpions, and when you take one, give it bat glider wings, and tall ears and an adorable tongue, then of course I'm gonna love it.

wasn't there an episode about a superhero named Gligarman? am I dreaming that? if not, then that's pretty awesome. You don't see any superheroes naming themselves after shitty Pokemon like Paras or Cleffa, do you?

but check this out: Gligar has like 12 spikey points on him. hot damn, that's a lot of potential to injure.

Overall: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. Yes there was an episode about it!
    It was Adam West like though...

    Poor Adam West. Never getting a rest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is permanently resting now :'(

      Delete
    2. off to the great Bat-Cave in the sky

      RIP

      Delete